Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Trojan Homecoming Parade!

Drew and Taylor (side by side of course). Kristen keeps Taylor on Monday and Friday's and you better believe we have to get together! Drew and Taylor are inseperable. They will talk on the phone together, play together, etc. I will hear them laughing SO hard at each other, and I will have to go and check on them to see what is so funny. Usually Drew will just play with himself when others are around, but not when Taylor is with us.

Taylor will call Drew as soon as Kristen picks her up. She will say "hey Drew Drew" (yes she calls him that!) and Drew will say "hey Taylor, do you want to come and play in my fire truck bed?" Taylor says: "I am almost there Drew Drew." and they will keep on talking and laughing at each other. Drew calls Taylor "his girlfriend" What am I going to do??

No comments: