
Drew was being "superman"....so cute. Dean asked if he could hold Drew and he was flying like superman!! Andy came straight from he flag football game, so that is why Andy is in gym clothes (I am sure Andy wanted me to post that :) )

The camera men were eating Drew up! They said he will definately be in front of the camera one day! He definatlely put on a show!

Drew was saying "Hey Larry King". I am Drew Johnson. Dean was watching Drew and the camera man said "ok Drew now it is Dean's turn".

Larry King Live on CNN was filming Dean Cain at CHIMNEY COVE last night (Monday) and Andy and I were there with three other people. This was AWESOME!! We got to watch Dean Cain LIVE talking to Larry King! He was supporting McCain and Palin. This was such an once in a life time chance to do this, so we had to go. Drew had the most fun! Dean Cain is so so nice and very personable....and cute too! :)
2 comments:
Cool... We watched the interview live last night. I wondered if anyone else was in the room we might have known... He did a great job on the interview, and made a great plug for the movie at the beginning!!!
Bill S.
Definitely awesome...Drew will for sure be on TV one day!
Post a Comment