
I cried and did not know what to do with my 3 lonely hours while my "big boy" went to 2 year old preschool. Where has time gone? He does still say "I am mommy's baby and daddy's big boy" and that makes me smile, but he really is no longer a baby. I look at him all the time and see how God has graciously blessed Andy and I.

The first day Mrs. Debbie said he was the only one who participated in circle time and the only one who knew his shapes and colors (that is SO my drew)! The second day Mrs. Debbie said around 11:00, he said "I am sleepy and I want to go home." (that is SO my drew too)

He LOVED school the first day, but the second day I woke him up saying "time for school" and he looked at me with puppy dog eyes and said "I don't want to go to school, I want to stay and play with mommy." Oh, I have about 16 more years of that type of a morning. I had to detach him from my hip that morning, leaving him with tears in both of our eyes. Thank goodness it is only two days a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment