Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break

I LOVED the beach....Kristen and mommy kept saying they could never deny I was part of our family! I stayed at the beach ALL day long with mommy and tisten! I also made a friend, her name was Ella and she was 4. She had a "baby" brother my age exactly, but I just went up to him and kissed him and said "hey baby", and then I went on playing with Ella! We made sand castles and I chased her around the beach, saying "I gonnna get you". My mommy said I am a one year old going on 5!
Besides being at the beach, all I wanted to do is "ride orange golf cart".
Thanks Tisten (Fristen) for letting me wear your hat!
I was so tired by the end of the day, I slept through EVERY meal!
This was my new silly face.....I kept mommy laughing and entertained with this face while we were in the car!

No comments: