My mommy and Sara Cate's mommy Misty have it all planned out....me and Sara Cate ( I call her "Surry Tate") are going to marry one day!! I LOVE to give Sara Cate all my attention and she just loves to watch me! She giggles SO much at me. We are one year apart....I am already a lady's man!
Sara Cate just loves me, and I love her too!!
I asked her mommy if I could "tiss her head?". I was also putting a blanket over her face, taking it off and playing Peek-A-Boo with her! So cute!!*Drew also came out with his shirt off too! and I didn't even know he could take his clothes off. It was SO funny, he was strutting around infront of Sara Cate without his shirt on. Watch out Drew, Sara Cate's daddy Brad is going to come after you!
This is Baby Anna Claire in her mommy's tummy. She was born last week, and I can't wait to meet her too! My mommy says she is so pretty!
This is Baby Anna Claire in her mommy's tummy. She was born last week, and I can't wait to meet her too! My mommy says she is so pretty!


No comments:
Post a Comment