Friday, November 02, 2007

Rummy Mummy Tournament





My mommy held the First Annual Rummy Mummy Tournament at our house the day before Halloween for all of my mommy's side of the family. My daddy made delicious chili and we ate Nanny's cornbread and bananna pudding (my favorite!). After we ate, we had a Rummy tournament, and Aunt Jo (DA) and Paps won! Most of us dressed up.....my Aunt Tisten dressed up as Uncle Bryn (DeDa) and we all thought she was Bryn when we first saw her....I called her DeDa (Bryn)! My MeMe and Daddy dressed up as Pap (so funny!). Daddy was Fla Pap and MeMe was Work Pap as an Electrician. Pap was the Farmer Pap when he takes me to see the Moo Cows at his house. I was the moo cow. My mommy was a cat. The scariest of all was DeDa (Bryn)...he made me scream when I saw his scary mask! I can't wait for next years Rummy Mummy day!

No comments: