







WOW! what a weekend I had with my mommy and daddy! We went to the Chatanooga Choo Choo to see the trains and christmas lights. I also saw Santa, but DID NOT like him.... I yelled "MOMMY" and she had to sit with me for me to stay up there with him. We also went to see the Polar Express in 3D at the Imax and I watch the entire movie without making a sound!! We saw Christmas lights at Rock City, and boy was it COLD! My mommy and daddy said "ok, let's just go" when we pulled up to Rock City cause it was outside and cold, but I looked over and said "OOOH LIGHTS" and that did it for them....they got out of the car and carried me through the maze of lights in 32 degree weather....they said we can go back when I can walk by myself through the maze of rocks. It was pretty though. On Saturday, we went to see trains and then to the aquarium! I love fish, BIG FISH!! Then to top it off we went to my Nonny and Pop's Lake house for the Stone's Thanksgiving. As you can tell, I was worn out! I fell fast asleep in my daddy's arms on the couch. 


No comments:
Post a Comment