It seems like yesterday we were spending the night with each other, fighting over boys, and having no worries at all being young. Having lunch with some of my old friends from high school made me realize how time flies by in a blink of an eye. I really really miss my high school friends who do not live in Carrollton anymore. We are all getting married now and having babies. The older I get, the more I realize how much old friends mean to me!
Tuesday, January 06, 2009
Where has time gone?
It seems like yesterday we were spending the night with each other, fighting over boys, and having no worries at all being young. Having lunch with some of my old friends from high school made me realize how time flies by in a blink of an eye. I really really miss my high school friends who do not live in Carrollton anymore. We are all getting married now and having babies. The older I get, the more I realize how much old friends mean to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Brooke,
You are too sweet, and spending time together makes me realize even more just how important and blessed I am to have you in my life! Miss you and see you soon, give that sweet Drew a kiss for me!
Lindsey
Post a Comment