Thursday, December 04, 2008

Drew's Thanksgiving at Preschool

Our Drew is so big now. I really enjoyed his Thanksgiving Party at his school. I really never knew what it meant "they grow up too fast" until I blinked and my baby is a 2 year old! For those of you with little ones, hold onto them tight now and cherish every minute of them being a baby. Drew does still tell me "Mommy and I am NOT a big boy, I am YOUR baby." and cuddles in my arms. Yes, he will always be my baby, but he acts so big now! I am just afraid I will blink again and it will not be cool to hug your mom...I am NOT ready for that!
He was the cutest little Indian there!



I could not believe he sat there so still and quiet and ate his food while we, grandparents and all, sat there and watched.

No comments: