Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Beach Pictures

I love my Drew so much! He makes me laugh all day long with his silly personality. He is so loving and I can't imagine my life without him or his daddy! We are such a happy little family!

Drew is so silly and he will look at his daddy and say "Mommy's sugar" and gives me a big kiss. then he will look at me and say "Daddy's sugar" and give Andy a big kiss and look at me and laugh! I say "no that's MY sugar"! and he laughs so hard!
Playing in the sand!
SO HANDSOME, if I do say so myself!!
I am a little partial, but EVERYONE comments on those BIG BEAUTIFUL BLUE EYES, BLONDE HAIR, AND THAT TAN!! I am just so glad he is 2 and not 17!!

1 comment:

Bryan and Aimee said...

HI Brooke!!! You are right you are so blessed!! What a beautiful family you have! When Drew is 17.....Please call b/c we'll be looking for a good boy for our girls!!! HA!!! :) Love you! Aimee :)