

We had the best Christmas this year! I got so many toys and Santa brought me a Train Table and other toys, but the train table was my favorite! Christmas Eve we went to Pop and Granna Stone's house, and mommy and daddy got a Penley painting of me from Nonnie and Pop, wow was mommy and daddy so surprised! The painting looks just like me! After the Stone's we went to MeMe and Paps and had Christmas there too. I got so much good stuff! Christmas morning, we had ALL 8 of my grandparents over at my house for breakfast, as you can see in the picture. At lunch we went over to MeMe and Paps to have Christmas with Maw. Then we went to Papa and Nana Johnsons house for supper! What a busy Christmas for me! I have been telling everyone Jesus lives in my heart when someone asks me where Jesus lives. My mommy and daddy tell me what the real reason for Christmas is! I am so blessed to have so many people to love! As y
ou can see all of my second cousins in the picture with Pop and Granna. And I am the fourth generation in the picture with Daddy, Nonnie, and Pop. I can't wait for Christmas next year. I still sing Jingle Bells, and I ask my mommy everyday "where did the Christmas tree go?".




No comments:
Post a Comment